Musical Overture, LLC
Updated: April 1, 2020
- Types of Personal Information that Company Collects from Site Users and Members
- Why we collect Personal Information: the Company may, from time to time, collect Personal Information about you that you voluntarily consent to submit to the Site in order to become a Member of the Site, to purchase products or services from the Site, or to participate in online surveys, sweepstakes, contests, to receive newsletters or other activities. Processing of Personal Information may also occur if it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the user and/or Member, which require protection of Personal Information. If you do not wish to provide such information to the Site, you may be unable to register and/or to obtain products or services from the Site..
2. How We Use Your Personal Information
Personal Information collected by Company is always voluntarily submitted by you, the user. The information may subsequently be used by Company for many reasons, for example, for record keeping, to fill orders, editorial and feedback purposes, statistical analysis of users' composite anonymous behavior, product development, content improvement, or to customize the content and layout of the Site. Aggregate data on visitors' home servers may be used for internal purposes, and individually identifying information, such as names, postal and email addresses, phone numbers, and other Personal Information which visitors voluntarily provide to Company may be added to Company's databases and used for future calls and mailings regarding Site updates, new products and services, and upcoming events, contingent on users opting in to receive such information.
The Company may retain the Personal Information collected from you only for as long as necessary to fulfill the Company’s purposes, or as permitted by law. If the Company no longer needs the Personal Information, the Company may delete the Personal Information.
3. Sharing Your Personal Information with Other Entities
Except as provided herein, individually identifying Personal Information provided through the Site will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or otherwise disclosed to third parties not affiliated with Company without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the applicable purchased product or service or information requested.
4. Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
Applicable privacy law gives users certain rights to their Personal Information as follows:
- Right of access and right to rectification: Users and Members have the right, via postal mail, email, or telephone, to request that Company provide you with a summary of any Personal Information retained by Company that has been voluntarily provided by you through online forms, registration forms, surveys, email, or another online avenue. You may modify, correct, change or update your Personal Information by contacting Company via postal mail, email, or telephone at the addresses or number listed below.
- Right of portability: Users and Members have the right to request their Personal Information be ported to another controller (a controller being someone who determines the purposes and means of processing Personal Information).
- Right to be forgotten: Users and Members have the right to erasure of their Personal Information upon request.
- Extra safeguards: Users and Members have the right to extra safeguards if sensitive information is being processed (e.g., health, race, sexual orientation, religion, and political beliefs).
- How to exercise one of these rights: Contact the Company’s Data Protection Officer listed below. If you reside in the European Union, the Company is the controller of your Personal Information for the purposes of the GDPR.
5. Your Consent: Controls and Choices
- Opt-in right: You have the right to consent freely to the processing of your Personal Information through a clear affirmative act, which may include ticking a box when visiting our Site, choosing technical settings, or other statements or conduct which indicates acceptance of the processing of your Personal Information.
- Opt-out right: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by the opt-out process.
- Account Changes: If the Company’s Site allows personal account registrations, you can make changes to your Personal Information, including password changes, etc.
- Data Portability: If the user and/or Member has provided to the Company any Personal Information, the user and/or Member shall be able to request to receive that Personal Information in a commonly used, machine-readable format. If technically feasible, the user and/or Member shall be able to request that their Personal Information be transmitted to another controller.
- Removal of Personal Information: If you have an account on our Site, you have the option of deleting your account and/or Personal Information.
- Marketing: If the Company conducts marketing, you can opt-in or opt-out to marketing as described below. This will allow you to choose whether you would like to receive, promotions, products, or services that might be of interest to you.
6. Links to Third Party Websites
7. Comments, Notices, and User Content
Any materials or comments posted to any of our webpages, if allowed on our Site, are public. As such, Company assumes no liability for the accuracy of such information, no duty to update or correct such information, and no liability for such communications arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise.
8. Cookies and Similar Technologies
We may contract with third party service providers to assist us in better understanding our Site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business. When a visitor performs a search within the Site, Company may record information identifying the visitor or linking the visitor to the search performed and recording information related to the search request. Company may place Internet "cookies" on your hard drive. Internet cookies are small amounts of data that contain a unique identifier that many websites frequently send to your web browser to be stored on your computer's hard drive in order to save data about you, such as your name, password, username, screen preferences, and the pages of a website you have viewed. When you revisit the Site, Company may recognize you by your Internet cookies and customize your experience accordingly. Company may use Google Analytics or a similar service to gather, store, and track certain information related to your visit to and activity on the Site.
9. Marketing and Advertising
The Company may contact you with information applicable to our services and products. We may use Personal Information that we have collected from you in order to send you the most relevant information.
The Company may use Processors who process Personal Information. The Company will use its best efforts to ensure that any Processor engaged by the Company complies with applicable laws.
11. Privacy of Children
The Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. The Site does not knowingly collect Personal Information online from European Union residents under the age of 16 or United States residents under the age of 13. All users must be at least 13 years of age in order to use the Site.
12. Security Measures
Company has implemented physical, electronic and procedural security features that are designed to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to Personal Information. Despite Company's efforts to protect your Personal Information, there is always a risk that an unauthorized third party may circumvent such procedures or that transmissions of your information over the Internet may be intercepted. The confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from Company via this Site or via email cannot be and is not guaranteed. Accordingly, Company is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet.
The Company has implemented policies in case a breach does occur. Users and Members will be notified, as well as the appropriate local authorities if a breach ever does occur. In case of a personal data breach, the Company shall without undue delay, and where feasible, not later than 72 hours after having become aware of it, notify the personal data breach to the appropriate local authorities, unless the personal data breach is unlikely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Where the notification to the appropriate local authorities is not made within 72 hours, it shall be accompanied by reasons for the delay.
Instead of communicating with Company via email or the Internet, visitors can contact Company by telephone at 404-538-8487 or by U.S. mail at Musical Overture LLC, 957 Maple St, Carrollton, Georgia 30117.
13. Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 provides you with the right to request certain information regarding disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties for direct marketing purposes, including a description of the categories of Personal Information disclosed. In order to obtain such information, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at the following address: Musical Overture LLC, 957 Maple St, Carrollton, Georgia 30117.
14. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
16. How to Contact Us
This policy does not apply to the practices of third parties that Musical Overture does not own or control, including but not limited to third party services you access though Musical Overture, or to individuals that Musical Overture does not employ or manage.
Information Collected Upon Registration
If you desire to have access to certain restricted sections of the Site, you will be required to become a registered user, and to submit certain personally identifiable information to Musical Overture. This happens in a number of instances, such as when you sign up for the Service, or if you desire to receive marketing materials and information. Personally identifiable information that we may collect in such instances may include your IP address, full user name, password, email address, city, time zone, telephone number, and other information that you decide to provide us with, or that you decide to include in your public profile.
Your full user name and your photo, if you decide to upload one, are displayed to people on the Musical Overture Site. Once a member, you may provide additional information in the profile section, including but not limited to your bio, your location, as well as your personal web site, if you have one. Providing additional information beyond what is required at registration is entirely optional.
When you visit the Site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website ("Log Data" ). This Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type or the domain from which you are visiting, the web-pages you visit, the search terms you use, and any advertisements on which you click. For most users accessing the Internet from an Internet service provider the IP address will be different every time you log on. We use Log Data to monitor the use of the Site and of our Service, and for the Site's technical administration. We do not associate your IP address with any other personally identifiable information to identify you personally, except in case of violation of the Terms of Service
We may allow advertisers, third party advertising networks and third-party advertising serving companies to serve advertisements directly to you within Musical Overture's Sites, Services and Software. By serving these advertisements directly to you, these companies can set their own cookies on your computer and trigger their own Web beacons. If you would like to contact the advertisers, third party advertising networks and third-party advertising serving companies with which we have relationships to learn more about their privacy policies and what options (if any) they offer to opt out of their data collection, please visit their web site(s).
Web Site Tracking, Reporting
Many of our web pages also contain special electronic images (called a "single-pixel gif" or "gifs") that allow us to gather only non-personally identifiable traffic statistics and other aggregate information about visitors to our sites. Musical Overture (through itself or third parties) uses this technology to collect and accumulate anonymous data that helps us understand and analyze the experience of people visiting our web sites and, along with other information you provide, customize your future visits and improve our web sites. Please keep in mind that none of this information is personally identifiable.
The Services may include the use of ad banner partners for the serving and/or targeting of ads, promotions, and other marketing messages. These ads may be provided, in some cases, by a third party ad service provider. The ad service provider may place or utilize their own unique cookie on your browser, and may use non-personally identifiable information about your visit to our sites, such as the number of times you have viewed the ad. Musical Overture is not responsible for the collection of these cookies and is not responsible for the actions of the ad service providers. Musical Overture does not sponsor, endorse or guarantee any products or services advertised by third parties on its site.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our users is important to our business. We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone. We share your personal information only as described below.
We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us, including, without limitation, hosting and maintenance, customer relationship, database storage and management, and direct marketing campaigns. We will share your personally identifiable information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these functions and provide such services, and only pursuant to binding contractual obligations requiring such third parties to maintain the privacy and security of your data.
Information You Post
When you post a video through Musical Overture, information about you, including user profile information, may be visible to other users. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, that information becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others and redistributed through the internet and other media channels. You may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
Musical Overture cooperates with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Musical Overture or a third party, the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to comply with the law.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 provides you with the right to request certain information regarding disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties for direct marketing purposes, including a description of the categories of Personal Information disclosed. In order to obtain such information, please email your request to email@example.com or write us at the following address: Privacy, ℅ Musical Overture, 957 Maple St, Carrollton, Georgia 30117.
If you are not a resident of the United States, you understand and agree that Musical Overture stores and processes your information on computers located in the United States, and by providing any data to Musical Overture, you consent to the transfer of such information to the United States.
Links to Other Websites
The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personally identifiable information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
Our Policy Towards Children
The Site is not directed to persons under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personally identifiable information without their consent, he or she should contact us. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal identifiable Information, we will delete such information from our system.
Questions or Concerns
Musical Overture LLC
PO Box 95
Carrollton, GA 30112